Here at the Greater Wyoming Valley Area YMCA we know there is much more to a game than the final score. We focus on keeping teens active while they learn and have fun as a team. A teen’s involvement in teen sports gives them the chance to develop team working skills, gain a sense of achievement, and build friendships. Our teen sports help teens gain skills and confidence that will last a lifetime, encourage a healthy lifestyle, and most importantly, are fun!
At the Greater Wyoming Valley Area YMCA every teen is valued and recognized for their potential to be happy, healthy, and productive community members. The Y offers programs for teens to build self-esteem and self-confidence, learn healthy lifestyle choices, grow and create new hobbies as well as achieve their personal and educational goal. There is opportunity to create new friendships and lasting relationships in a safe, supportive and engaging environment.
• Babysitting classes
• Enrichment programs
• Homework Help
• Teen Opportunities (Lifeguard Classes, Babysitting Classes)
• Monthly All Access Teen Nights
• Teen Leadership Board
Program Details/ Cost
• Open to ages 12 through 17
• Have a parent or guardian present with you at time of registration.
• Monthly Membership Fee: $15.00 OR Yearly Fee: $180.00
• Scholarships Available
• Daily enrichment programs (Cooking, Art, Escape Rooms, Etc.)
• Programming on Monday– Thursday 5-7pm
Contact Ashlee Rittenhouse for more information. [email protected] | 570-970-5039