With YMCA Training, you will receive the greatest opportunity to succeed in making lasting changes to your lifestyle. Our Personal Trainers design a personalized program to meet your specific goals, whether it be weight loss, muscle gain, general fitness or to change up your normal work-out routine.
We offer 2 types of training knowing that everyone’s lifestyle and needs are different.
The main difference between our plans are the amount of appointments you need to schedule each month. Both plans come with weekly check-ins from your trainer, extensive workout routines and motivation and accountability.
- Traditional one-on-one sessions meeting with a trainer two to three times a week for workouts in the wellness center or in the pool
- Personalized Wellness Plans meeting with a trainer once a month and receiving a full monthly plan to be followed semi-independently
What a personal trainer can do for you:
- Define your personal goals
- Develop a customized fitness program
- Provide motivation and accountability
- Incorporate new techniques
- Bust through fitness plateaus
- Improve your wellbeing and reduce stress
- Enhance your overall fitness Achieve results!
ONE-ON-ONE PERSONAL TRAINING
Smart Start Coaching
Establish your goals and create a plan to achieve them with a complimentary 1-on-1 coaching session with a wellness professional when you purchase your first personal training package.
- Consult and Goal Setting
- BMI, Body Fat and Movement Analysis
- Fitness Plan Review and Recommendations
- Training sessions are non-refundable and will expire.
- 12 session packages expire four months from the purchase date.
- 6 session packages expire two months from the purchase date.
- 3 session packages expire one months from the purchase date.
- Length of each session will depend on personal goals.
- Advance purchase is required for all packages.
- NO REFUNDS for sessions and packages unless a medical extension has been granted by your physician.
- 24 hour cancellation required to avoid session charge.
- Session is cancelled and will not be refunded or rescheduled if client is 15 minutes late without notification.
- Outside trainers are not allowed. Prior medical clearance may be required.
- All policies in our personal training contract will be reviewed with the client by the trainer and must be agreed upon before training can begin.
PERSONALIZED WELLNESS PLAN
A Personalized Wellness Plan begins with a monthly meeting with a wellness professional who will perform a fitness assessment, discuss your goals. From there, we will develop a plan for you that will most benefit your individual fitness journey.
Your monthly plan may include group classes, cardio and strength equipment routines, overall time, duration and frequency suggestions and even rest days. To help you stay on track, your wellness professional will check in with you weekly and each month will review your progress, revisit your goals and continuously update your plan for as long as you stay enrolled in the program.
Whether you’ve hit a plateau, are stuck in a rut or can’t find time to consistently meet with a trainer, a personalized Wellness Plan can help identify focus points, explore how the Y can support you and hold you accountable along the way.