At the Wyoming Valley Y, every teen is valued and recognized for their potential to be happy, healthy, and productive community members.
The Y offers programs for teens to build self-esteem and self-confidence, learn healthy lifestyle choices, grow and create new hobbies as well as achieve their personal and educational goal. There is opportunity to create new friendships and lasting relationships in a safe, supportive and engaging environment.
Teen Programs Include:
- Programming on Monday– Thursday 5-7p
- Babysitting Classes
- CPR Training
- Enrichment Programs
- Homework Help
- Monthly All Access Teen Nights
- Teen Leadership Board
Program Details/ Cost:
- Open to ages 12 through 17
- Have a parent or guardian present with you at time of registration.
- Monthly Fee: $15.00 OR Yearly Fee: $180.00
- Scholarships Available
For more information regarding Teen Programming please contact: Ashlee Rittenhouse, Youth Director by phone at 570-970-5039 or by email: [email protected]